Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Which March Film would You be Most Interested in Me Reviewing? (Film Poll)

Thought I'd try something new this year.  For the first time on Film Reviewer Jr., you can vote on which March release you're most interested in seeing me review!  The film with the most votes will be guaranteed (barring unexpected injuries and/or emergencies) a review by yours truly.

I chose only wide release films since I can't guarantee seeing limited releases (the film may not be playing in my area).  While I stated in my Man of Steel review (an old review with lots of grammar mistakes and typos) I won't be seeing its sequel, I'm giving you, the readers, a chance to change such decision. My fate is in your hands!!!

Below is the link to the poll:
*edit: whoops, forgot to put an end date to this!  Let's say by next Tuesday I'll tally the results.


Update: Poll's finished!  The winner is Midnight Special!!!

Very Popular Posts