Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Film Poll (Film Poll)

So, April Fools aside, where exactly is the Midnight Special review?  To quote myself, “The idea now is to watch and review the film (Midnight Special) as soon as possible, which, by my calculations, will be between the 16th (the film’s wide release) to the 20th of March.”  It’s now April 2nd, over two week since I promised to review Midnight Special—so what happened?  What happened was that I done goofed up!  Midnight Special did not (despite firstshowing.net stating it would) experience a wide release on March 16th, and has yet to begin playing within an hour range radius of where I live.  I will, eventually, review Midnight Special, I just have to wait for it to actually begin playing around my area!

In the meantime, I’m moving on to April, with a brand new film poll.  I’ve learned my lesson this time around, and will only be adding April films with a 100% chance of wide release in my area.

I will succeed this time, or else I’ll…ummmm…go see Batman v Superman (which I do not, at all, wish to see and help profit).

I’ll tally the results and reveal them in a week!
Update: Poll's finished!  The winner is The Jungle Book!!!

Here are the films's titles and premises (taken from IMDb):


Title: Before I Wake



Premise: "A young couple adopt an orphaned child whose dreams - and nightmares - manifest physically as he sleeps."











Title: The Boss



Premise: "A titan of industry is sent to prison after she's caught for insider trading. When she emerges ready to rebrand herself as America's latest sweetheart, not everyone she screwed over is so quick to forgive and forget."








Title: Hardcore Henry



Premise: "A first-person action film from the eyes of Henry, who's resurrected from death with no memory. He must discover his identity and save his wife from a warlord with a plan to bio-engineer soldiers."









Title: Criminal



Premise: "The memories & skills of a deceased CIA agent are implanted into an unpredictable and dangerous convict."












Title: The Jungle Book



Premise: "An orphan boy is raised in the jungle with the help of a pack of wolves, a bear, and a black panther."












Title: The Huntsman: Winter War’s



Premise: "As two evil sisters prepare to conquer the land; two renegades - Eric the Huntsman - who previously aided Snow White in defeating Ravenna, and his forbidden lover, Sara set out to stop them."

Very Popular Posts